Publishing House “Samarskiy Universitet”
Publishing activities began to develop at Samara State University shortly after it was established. Printing and publication department was opened in 1974. It was given a name “Samarskiy Universitet” in 1994. Range of topics of material published at SSU is very wide. Publications include textbooks and academic literature: workbooks, collected works, monographs, etc.
Journals have been regularly published at SSU since 1995 and now there are five of them:
1. “Vestnik of Samara State University” (6 times per year) http://vestnik.ssu.samara.ru/index.php?lang=english
2. “Law Analytical Journal” (4 times per year) www.ssu.samara.ru/~uaj
3. “Theoretical Physics” (annual)
4. “Physics of wave processes and engineering systems” (4 times per year)
5. “Samarskiy Zemskiy Sbornik” (6 times per year) (Samara regional collected volume)
Today our publishing house is involved in a number of large innovative projects. Among them are: “American Russian studies” which is three-volume collection. Anthology was published within the partnership of the Department of Russian History of Samara State University, the University of Maryland, USA, American Council for International Education, with the financial support of the US Information Agency.
Ludmila V. Krylova, Director
443011, Samara, 1, Ak. Pavlov street, room 311 F
Tel.: (846) 334-54-23.