Center of Linguistic Education
STUDY LANGUAGES WITH US!
It was in October 2011 when Center of Linguistic Education (CLE) of Samara State University was established and from the very start CLE offered various programs aimed at teaching foreign languages to the audiences with different linguistic backgrounds. If you’ve ever learnt a foreign language for any length of time and feel it necessary to brush up your knowledge or to learn more for your professional needs or to start learning another language to be integrated into the world community - WELCOME to the Center of Linguistic Education of SSU.
- teaching foreign languages followed by further taking exams and getting International Certificates
- getting additional qualifications in Linguistics
- upgrading for teachers of foreign languages
- translation services
- linguistic assessment
- General English (all levels)
- General French (all levels)
- English for Scientific Purposes
- Business English (Business French)
- Preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE
- French for tourism
- French in International communication
- Preparation for the Unified State Exam, State Final Examination
Highly qualified and certified instructors from Samara State University and native speakers from Great Britain and the USA are ready to help you.
- compliance to the EU standards
- communicative approach
- a motivating and friendly atmosphere in our classes
- group and individual schemes of teaching
- authentic textbooks accompanied by discs & multimedia
- tailor courses within modules of different length according to your needs
WELCOME TO CLE!
Contact us: 8-927-605-79-09, (846) 926-26-94, (846) 926-05-59