Distance and E-learning
Oksana I. Zhityaeva
Head, Center of distance educational technologies
Center of distance educational technologies is an SSU department that deals with introducing technologies of distance leaning into the curriculum. This helps to increase quality of education and to broaden the range of educational services provided by Samara State University.
Areas of activity:
- creation and support of regulatory and procedural guidelines as well as hardware and software for distance learning system;
- providing opportunities for continuing education and career advancement training both distance and on-site;
- organizing seminars for faculty members to train them to work in the distance learning system;
- working out courses for distance leaning and educational materials for them: electronic textbooks, teaching materials, and their implementation in educational process;
- registering resources in a united database of electronic resources “Science and education” and registering copyright;
- organizing and conducting conferences.
1, Akademik Pavlov st., 443011 Samara, Russian Federation
Tel: +7 (846) 337-99-85