Career Development Center was established in 2001. The main objective of the Center is to help students and graduates get jobs. Finding a good job is as difficult for a young professional as recruiting qualified specialists for the companies. We do our best to help them find each other.
- cooperation with youth organizations to create part-time job opportunities for students;
- assisting departments in search for placements for internships within the curriculum;
- cooperation with local government authorities, business structures and NGOs interested in improving the position of the graduates at the labour market;
- organization of Career Days, Job Fairs and other similar events related to job search;
- informing the university community about job opportunities;
- assisting with resume and CV preparation and developing interview skills;
- labour market analysis;
- counseling students on choosing their career paths.
1a, Ak. Pavlov st., 443011 Samara
Building of Students Club “Gaudeamus”
Tel/Fax: +7 (846) 263 70 15